Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Week 16 {4/19-4/25}


I love having my hubby home, even if its only temporary he is nice to have around..I'll admit it but only on here...LOL


My friend sent me her daughters school pics, she is growing up so fast..I saw this little girl when she was born and now she is a little lady!


My husband passed one of his tests!! He is one step closer to another Cisco certification!


My breakfast all week! Ive been very diligent exercising every single day and eating well!


Sorry I cant help it..when not much goes on, I take pics of my handsome boy!


OMG!! It was hurricane rain at the food & beer festival..I ate delicious rain soaked nachos and damp funnel cake..oh yeah there went my whole week of exercise and healthy eating! LOL


Meet Luna!

More on this shot here..

1 comment:

  1. Great pics this week! I look forward to your dogs just so you know.

    ReplyDelete