Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Week 15 {4/12-4/18}

Another week...loving this more and more! Whose tired of seeing pics of my puppies?? LOL I can't help but photograph those cutie faces!



My 1st assignment in my online photography class..playing with viewpoint.


Yes that IS the pollen count!!


He is so handsome! This is his hurry up and finish taking pictures face!


Hubby had a big interview today! Hope he hears back positive news!!


Hubby put Chloe in a box..she looked terrified..so I took pictures instead of helping her..


Crafts all organized, I finally caught up on my project life album! I can't believe journaling and photos added from Feb thru April 1st all done!


This is what he does to lull himself..his binky goes everywhere with him room to room...its almot 3yrs old and is full of holes.

2 comments:

  1. I have to get caught up on journaling cards. I think I last did them in Janurary. I stopped when I was a little mad at the fact that they hadn't been scored so I had no place to put them. So before classes start again I need to get on that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the puppy in the box! And yes, all good moms take a photo first and help second!

    ReplyDelete