Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Week 14 { 4/5-4/11}



We rented a boat on Lake Lanier...it was the best way to spend a Monday morning!


We went into Atlanta in the late afternoon, after visiting the Underground Mall we had some time so we went to the Georgia Aquarium, love this alligator shot!


Today we went back into Atlanta and toured the world of Coke, we also ate in Gladys Knights restaurant. OMG was it GOOD!


The In-Laws left today :( and nature power washed our area as the pollen was almost gone from cars and street.


My Scrapbox is finally assembled! Thanks to my awesome hubby this is now up and set up now I need to get in there and add ll my goodies!


Bees invaded our home LOL Not these bumblebees but carpenter bees, so a Bee shot again was fitting.


Lazy Sunday...

3 comments:

  1. Erica that blossom shot is just stunning. Can't believe you have a Scrapbox, I am green with envy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - how have I never managed to see this blog before? I love it here! You take some beautiful photos. :)

    ReplyDelete