Friday, March 12, 2010

Week 9 { 3/1-3/7 }

Back to my regular daily shots! I loved taking them hated waiting to edit and share! I also need to catch up with every one's project life posts!


I had my wedding bouquet preserved, but never had the room to actually display, now we had the perfect wall to accent with this lovely memento of our day!


SOMEONE did not pick up HIS dirty laundry so Chloe decided to teach him a lesson on picking up from floor! LOL


My wonderful hubby got me this game, I read the reviews and was anticipating playing this! It is so much fun! Even if I look like a total dork in my living room dancing! If you have a Wii its a MUST HAVE game!


I finally was able to get into this online photography class, the teacher is Karen Russell and her pictures are truly amazing. I can not wait for this class to start! For those interested in exploring your photography skills visit her site here.


Powder Room...love the simplicity!


Guestroom nightstand, pictures to entertain guest! =)


This is their favorite spot in new place.

1 comment:

  1. The wedding flowers are beautiful. Great place to showcase them. The photography class sounds fun, I have always wanted to do more with photography. Just Dance is on my wish list, I hear great things about it!

    ReplyDelete