Monday, March 29, 2010

Week 12 { 3/22-3/28 }



Nothing like the feel of new sneakers! My husband thinks they are "too pink" I love them!


We had this little one spayed today...I felt so bad for her, she didn't want to eat.


Since I can't really go out due to Chloe is recovering from surgery, I started some cards I needed to make. My 2 BFFs have birthdays coming up!


I bought frozen Salmon burgers from BJ's, added some fresh basil from my garden and some Tzakiki sauce and OMG was this delicious!


We went shopping, sun was playing peek-a-boo with us!


We went out to celebrate my friends birthday! This is the birthday girl posing with the winning game ball! Girls Vs. Boys...we one :)


She is definitely back to normal and cute as ever!

2 comments:

  1. Cute Cards! You are so talented!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I stumbled across your blog and love it! All the photos on your blog are awesome!

    ReplyDelete