Friday, March 12, 2010

Week 10 { 3/8-3/14 }




We went to the gym today and then walked the pups around, weather was marvelous!


I just love how this blue ball was begging to be photographed..it gets around with these pups.


Rain..but the trees look great!


We bought a patio set today! Now we can eat al fresco..when the friggin rain stops!


I love this man for a lot of reasons.. this is just one of them LOL


Rain Rain go AWAY!!!


Shamrock Shake from McDonalds...do I need it? No! Did I enjoy every drop? HELL YES!

2 comments:

  1. Great photos again this week. Me, I LOVE the rain! Have a great week further!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The photo with the chips in the mouth made me laugh outloud. What a great photo. The shamrock shakes are the BEST! I get giddy driving up to the drive thru and seeing they are on the menu. I'm ready for the fog, rain and snow to stop!

    ReplyDelete