Sunday, May 16, 2010

Week 19 {5/10-5/16}



One of the those days where you wish you can crawl and hideout in one of these..

My drawing of Chloe on my husbands whiteboard..I think I'll stick to photography instead.

This is the dogs blanket, mostly Fenways. Its been with him since he was a puppy, my husband loves to scare them.

The flowers represent looking forward to the future...hopefully a bright one.

Hubby needs good news soon...

We went to Woofstock, its a dog event in the town. Chloe did well, she didn't bark at the many dogs that were in attendance. However, due to weather we didn't stay long. It was way too hot and humid for them to tolerate and I did not need them to have a heat spell. They were so tired the rest of the day!

Quiet Sunday at home..just some coffee. The wine is for cooking..I swear lol

No comments:

Post a Comment