Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Week 18 {5/3-5/9}




My cilantro bolted these little flowers, after some research these will actually be coriander seeds. Once the seeds appear I will replant and see what happens.


My tomato seeds are sprouting! So exciting to see these little sprouts!


I was feelinf crafty so I started to make my mothers day card, miss my mom! She is in NJ :(


Craftyness still around so today I made my mother-in-laws card, she is in Long Island.


Made beef stew today, tried a different recipe.


Today nothing much happened, we walked around. This is from my friends garden.


Since our mothers are out of state, my friend had a BBQ at her house. My husband made his yummy burgers..the cheese and bacon are in the middle.

2 comments:

  1. Great shots, and you made me VERY hungry!!! Your cards are gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I'm loving your Project 365 photos, especially puppy week!

    ReplyDelete