Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Week 6 { 2/8-2/14 }




The start of LOVE week! My dollar store flutes..so adorable!



Love is everywhere!! Even in my Lean Cuisine! LOL



Snowmageddon! A lot of snow was bestowed upon in North NJ!



The broken shovel! Story Here..



Ice everywhere...



All you can eat Sushi with in-laws..so yummy! And then on our way back home that evening we needed to stop in Grays Papaya for the last time in NY :(



Valentine's Day! Hubby gave me charms for my Brighton bracelet! So sweet!

6 comments:

  1. Wow, love your pictures, thank you for inspiring me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job!!! Loved your love theme!! Enjoyed this so much♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your photos are simply stunning this week. Love every single one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I absolutely love your pictures!

    The lean cuisine one is my favorite! Sooo cool!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The thing I love about your photos is that they inspire me to be more creative with mine! Great week of love photos!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These photo's are beautiful! :)

    ReplyDelete